Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Gratuitous baby post! (check back later for jewelry related content)


So we had a bit of trouble coming up with names. Who doesn't?  But I'm pretty pleased with what we eventually settled on.  They are pronounced Add-lye and Aven as in raven.  Those awesome letters are actually little stuffed fabric letters that my BFF made for me/them.  Aren't they awesome?  I especially like the colors.


Tiny Addy with his infant acne.  It's clearing up now.


Do we look tired?


Aven's quilt (just the top, I haven't made the back or quilted it yet...I'm just glad I got both done before they arrived.  It was a bit of stretch.  Being gimungous and sitting at a sewing machine sucks.).


Smiles!

Addy's quilt top.



Miso Cute!


Love these tiny ones!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I missed the other posts until this one. You did a great job carrying those two for so long, they were big for twins and very cute. :)

Justine said...

Thank you! We're just getting into a routine finally, two babies at once is pretty wild. But I'm totally smitten and convinced that they are the best babies ever. ;-)

Lou Lou Belle said...

good grief, they are SO cute! love the names - and y'all look GREAT wearing those babes.

Honey Badger said...

Love!!!!

Karuna said...

Those are some long legged adorable babies. Way to go. The first six weeks are a bi*ch but you two seem to be a good team. Congratulations. What a beautiful family. Great names.

Maximiliana said...

Yay! I am glad to hear that everyone is home safely. They really are the best babies in the world.

SariiCollins said...

They are beyond adorable and you guys look so happy! Dakota want's to look at pictures of the "Babies" on my phone all the time and calls them his babies :) XOXO PPP3

alishalouise.com said...

Congrats Justine! They are so sweet and it looks like things are going well for you and J. Hope you are getting some sleep!

Shelly said...

Congratulations to you! They are beeeautiful. Wishing you lots of rest, but not so much that you miss time kissing those 4 little feet and 4 little hands. :)