Thursday, April 9, 2015

Custom, custom orders



Spring is getting away from me.  I want to be out on a nice run in the sunshine, but I'm here blogging instead.  So this will be a short little visit (not like last time.  I'm still loving my hair by the way, but I'm thinking I need to go even shorter.  Really short!).

Just finished this lovely dual tone cushion cut ring.  And, man, and I'm glad that it is finished.  Some projects just make me nervous when I'm working on them, even when everything goes smoothly.  This was one of those times.  I don't know why.  I just felt like I was going to screw it all up.  I need to stop drinking so much coffee.  And this diamond was so lovely in person, hard to capture in a photo.  It is just a scintillating cup of crushed ice.  So much sparkle.  I hope she loves it.


No comments: